- Wireless portability: The wireless design and small mini size make the air compressor portable and easy to operate with one hand. The compressor is ready in only 4 steps. The LCD display shows the air pressure. It is suitable for inflating car tires when the tires are insufficient and for bicycle and motorcycle tires to be fully inflated.
- Fast automatic inflation: The electric air pump has 2 switchable pressure units (PSI, BAR), so you can set the tire pressure according to your needs. When the set tire pressure is reached, the compressor will automatically shut down. The maximum pressure is approximately 150 PSI.
- Large-capacity rechargeable battery: equipped with 5000mAh lithium-ion battery, this portable compressor can inflate bicycles, balls, etc. at any time. The Type-C charging port supports fast charging.
- Use at night: The built-in LED light that can be turned on automatically and the back display make the Mini Compressor easy to use even at night.
- Multifunctional: This air compressor is equipped with 3 nozzle adapters. It can be inflated next to the tire, as well as balls, air cushions, and toys.
- Material: aviation material
- Current: 2A
- Voltage: 5V
- Power cord length: 0.95M
- Electric capacity: 5000mAh
- Power: 10W
- Pressure: 3-150 (psi)
- Inflatable tube length: 15CM
- Air pressure flow: 25L/min
- Storage temperature: -10℃-45℃
- Size: 12.4*7.1*6.5CM
- Scope of application: car, bicycle, basketball
1.Power display and charging
Please fully charge it before using it for the first time, and use the USB Type-C interface charging cable to connect to the Inflator Pump.The red indicator light is always on when charging, the red indicator light is off when it is full, and the red indicator light flashes when an abnormality is detected. The normal charging time is about 2.5 hours.
Long press middle button (start-stop button) to turn it on manually.
At present, the most commonly used inflatable gas nozzles are mostly the following three categories: American style gas nozzles, French style gas
nozzles and gas needles.
Mountain bikes, electric bikes, motorcycles, and automobiles will wear American-style air nozzles: Inflation: directly tighten the connection port. Deflate: Press the valve core in the air nozzle with a suitable tool to deflate.
Road bikes and some mountain bikes will wear French air nozzles. You need to use a French air valve conversion head: Inflation: Unscrew the French air valve screw of the tire, and then connect the conversion head to inflate. After inflation, be sure to tighten the French nozzle screw. Deflate: Unscrew the French air valve screw of the tire and press the screw to deflate.
Air needles are needed for inflating basketballs, footballs and other balls: Inflation: After tightening the air needle and the American air nozzle, insert the air needle into the inflation hole to inflate. Deflate: Insert the gas needle directly into the inflation hole to deflate.
4.air pressure detection
When the power is turned on, the trachea is connected, and the number displayed on the display is the current air pressure.
5. Inflatable range
To ensure safety, please read the air pressure range of the inflatable items before inflation to avoid personal injury caused by bursting caused by excessive inflation.
The pressure range of the tire is marked on the wall of the tire. The inflation pressure is related to the load weight. For more accurate air pressure recommendations, please read the instructions of the corresponding article.
The inflation pressure range of the ball is generally marked near the inflation hole.