X-CAR EV charging adapter allow your EV car which comes with Type 2 charging socket to charge at Type 1 (J-1772) EV charging stations, such as ChargePoint. Please check your car plug type before purchasing.
- Way of Use: This EV adapter easily converts from Type 1 to Type 2 connection. The standard SAE J1772 electric vehicle adapter is compatible with most electric vehicles with a Type 2 connector. It is the best choice of charging adapters for Type 2 hybrid and electric car models.
- High Performance: EV charging connector has excellent protection performance, and the protection level reaches IP54 (working condition). The car charging adapter is made of thermoplastic material, and the flame retardant rating reaches UL94‑V‑0, safe to use.
- Super Material: Copper alloy silver-plated contacts, current can pass better, superior quality external plastic, longer product life, the J-1772 standard connection fits well, it is not easy to fall off, easy to use.
- Compabitlity: Most of EV cars using Type 2 in Australia, such as Tesla Model 3/Y, BYD Atto 3,MG HS PHEV/HS PLUS EV/ZS EV, Polestar 2/3, Hyundai IQNIQ EV/ IONIQ 5/Kona EV/, Nissan LEAF ZE1,Kia EV6/Niro EV/Sorento PHEV, Volvo C40/S90 Hybrid/V60 Hybrid/XC40 EV or Plug-in Hybrid/XC60 EV Plug-In Hybrid/XC90 Plug-In Hybrid
- Model: Type 1 to Type 2
- Casing Material: Thermoplastic
- Terminal Material: Copper Alloy, Silver plated.
- Protection Grade: IP54
- Flammability Rating: UL94V-0
- Charger Side Connection: SAE J-1772 Type 1 Socket
- Vehicle Side Connection: IEC-62196-2 Type 2 Female Plug
- Rated Current:32A
- Operation Voltage:110V ~250V AC
- Operation Temperature:-30℃~+50℃
- Plug Lifespan: >10000 Mating Cycles
- 1x Type 1 to Type 2 Charging Adapter