X-CAR charging adapter allows your EV car which comes with Type 1 (J-1772) charging socket to charge at Type 2 (IEC 62196) EV charging stations, such as Tesla charger. Please check your car plug type before purchasing.
- Way of Use: This EV adapter easily converts from Type 2 to Type 1 connection, allows your EV car which comes with Type 1 (J-1772) charging socket to charge at Type 2 (IEC 62196) EV charging stations. It is the best choice of charging adapters for Type 1 hybrid and electric car models.
- High Performance: EV charging connector has excellent protection performance, and the protection level reaches IP54 (working condition). The car charging adapter is made of thermoplastic material, and the flame retardant rating reaches UL94‑V‑0, safe to use.
- Super Material: Copper alloy silver-plated contacts, current can pass better, superior quality external plastic, longer product life, the standard connection fits well, it is not easy to fall off, easy to use.
- Compatibility: Here are EV cars using Type 1 in Australia, such as:
2014-2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV / Nissan LEAF ZE0 Auto / BMW i8 I12 2015 2016 / 2015 Audi A3 e-tron Auto MY16.
- Model: Type 2 to Type 1
- Casing Material: Thermoplastic
- Terminal Material: Copper Alloy, Silver plated.
- Protection Grade: IP54
- Flammability Rating: UL94V-0
- Charger Side Connection: IEC-62196-2 Type 2 Male Plug
- Vehicle Side Connection: SAE J-1772 Type 1 Female Plug
- Rated Current:32A
- Operation Voltage:110V ~250V AC
- Operation Temperature:-30℃~+50℃
- Plug Lifespan: >10000 Mating Cycles
- 1x Type 2 to Type 1 Charging Adapter